more than a phone system
the nec univerge 3c system is a complete, software-based unified communications and collaboration solution that redefines the way you do business.
The Vergent Difference
Vergent is more than just an ISP. We're network optimizers. We don't provide one-size-fits-all packages--we analyze your network and deliver a custom converged communications solution that utilizes the most cost-effective path to each of your business locations.
Our highly experienced network consultants and systems engineers will evaluate your LAN or WAN for free. In most cases, we can deliver a proposal for voice and data network connectivity that will save you money while also boosting network performance.
Your enterprise communications systems are mission critical, and NEC is the only vendor in the industry that has adopted a carrier-grade architecture to deliver a true enterprise-class IP PBX. Vergent is one of the most experienced NEC UNIVERGE 3C providers in the nation, with installations ranging in size from 10 to 2000 users.
The NEC UNIVERGE 3C is more than just a phone system--it’s a complete, software-based unified communications and collaboration solution that redefines the way you communicate. Get anywhere, anytime access with a system that operates across premise, cloud, or hybrid environments and ensures business continuity through a single application platform.
NEC phone system users worldwide realize improved productivity and satisfaction with our advanced technology. As their productivity improves, our customers experience lower costs and greater efficiencies. NEC UNIVERGE 3C brings simplicity to the lives of its customers through unified management architecture, intuitive management interface and an ease-of-use that fosters end-user acceptance and satisfaction. The emphasis on a software-based architecture ensures you the utmost in flexibility, provides the highest degree of scalability in the market, and enables easy additions of new services that will continue to bring value to your business.
• Enhanced productivity that supports fast decision-making
• Anywhere, anytime access with call control and unified Communications features for mobile and remote workers
• Easy to use collaboration tools
• A consistent user experience across multiple devices
• High reliability with 99.999% availability as a mission critical application
• Scalable from 10 phones to thousands of phones via flexible migration paths
• Full complement of all standard PBX calling features
• Enhanced support for E911 including local notification alerts
• Full complement of advanced communications features (video telephony, unified messaging, softphone, computer telephony)• Built on open industry standards, allowing best of breed solutions built around the customer’s preferences
• Proven performance in mission-critical installations backed by a wealth of NEC reference customers
• Flexibility to use appropriate endpoints for cost reduction and performance preferences – analog telephones, IP telephones and softphones
• Software-focused solution
• Network agnostic
• Choice of endpoints (IP phones, analog phones, softphones)
• Open standards
• Flat architecture with redundancy
• Ease of use & deployment
• Interoperability with legacy PBX equipment
• Logical migration paths
• Low acquisition cost and investment protection through a simplified single application platform upgrade process
• SIP Trunking
• Web Services
• Call Recording
• Additional IP, USB, and WiFi Telephones
To learn more about NEC phone systems, continue browsing or call Vergent at 855-VERGENT (or 855-837-4368) now. Or, click to get an NEC Univerge 3C quote now.
Dallas | Houston | Austin | San Antonio | Chicago | New York | Los Angeles | And all other cities Nationwide
Copyright 2012 Vergent Communications. All Rights Reserved.